Hello! I’m Jerialice Arsenault, Space Cowgirl and I’ve been in the music industry since 1972. I play original music as well as covers of everything from Patsy Cline to Fleetwood Mac. My inspiration comes from blues, rock, folk, bluegrass, gospel and country. All music is recorded at my home studio called Riversound Recordings. I currently play all over the great state of Texas. I released my first album in 2016 titled “Prodigal Daughter” recorded by trio Jerialice Arsenault, Chris Maresh and Art Kidd. My second album was produced by Fred Mitchim and Jerialice in 2018 entitled “After the Flood”.
Photo credit: Cynthia Lively
- NEAREST NEIGHBOR JERIALICE ARSENAULT 3:05
- ALTAR OF LOVE JERIALICE 3:51
- ANOTHER NAIL JERIALICE 3:03
- UNTO THE LAMB JERIALICE 3:03
- LIGHTNING ON FIRE JERIALICE ARSENAULT 3:14